Throughout the last eleven years as a mom, I’ve tried a lot of products and services to try to make our lives healthier and happier, more economical and ecological and sometimes even just easier! On this recommended resources page, I’ve made a list of the products that have truly helped my family.
Each product listed on this page, I personally use and pay for myself. I’ll never recommend something that I don’t personally use or know to be of high quality or value. All links with products on this page are affiliate links; if you’re going to buy one of these products anyway, please use my link so I receive credit for referring you.
Using one of my links does not add to the cost of the product you are buying, but it does help me to be able maintain The Bedwetter Years blog, so that I can continue to share with other parents this information to help them work through this parenting challenge.
I sincerely hope that these products help you to succeed in your parenting journey and help you meet any financial and ecological goals that you have for your family.
This was the diaper that saved us. My son could get it on and off by himself like underwear and they absorbed so much liquid with no leaks!
We used these diapers for three years and then we passed them on to a cousin when the bedwetting years were finally over. Now how many disposable diapers can you say that about?
Find out more about my experience with this product here:
About the Product
- 21 oz absorbency – no boosters needed
- Natural cotton inner
- Waterproof PUL outer
- Easy pull up & down
- Fully washable
Why I recommend using Amazon for my first Mother Ease diaper purchase:
- The order is fulfilled by Amazon.
- Ships free with Amazon Prime, so it is at your door in two days,
- This diaper has free returns. No need to worry if you are getting the right size!
This is a wonderful product that is gentle on the environment and on your child’s skin. We have never had any allergic reactions to Seventh Generation laundry detergent. The extra enzymes that they add to their baby detergent is great for getting out any discoloration or funky smells.
This is Amazon Prime eligible and can actually go on to a “set and save” subscription service so that you receive a new supply regularly (you chose the frequency). This runs about $27 for two bottles. One bottle cleans 53 loads of diapers.
- 4X concentrated natural baby laundry detergent made to target tough baby stains.
- Quadruple-enzyme stain fighting formula for premium stain targeting performance.
- Fresh scent derived from 100% essential oils and botanical extracts.
- 0% synthetic fragrances, dyes or artificial brighteners.
- USDA certified biobased product 95%, great for baby’s clothes, cloth diapers, towels and blankets.